http://www.red-dot.sg/concept/porfolio/06/ed/R025dream.htm
PERIOD
November, 2008'
SUBJECT
Drawing in Sunshine - Dream Palette
PARTICIPANT
i³Lab. [ i-cubed-lab ]

DESCRIPTION
Dream Palette is an interactive drawing board that uses sunlight to reflect illusory images and create enchanting experiences for children.

Designed as an interactive “drawing board” for children, Dream Palette is akin to a magical book that creates an enchanting experience. This sketchbook-like toy is created without difficult technical processes. With sunlight on its mirrored board, Dream Palette reflects illusory images onto the ceiling, wall, or any other surface. Depending on the movement of the Dream Palette, different images appear and move on the surface. It creates a unique imaginary realm for children. It allows kids to communicate and play together with their own reflected drawings in a similar way to multiplayer games.

Dream Palette can stimulate children’s creative thinking without the need for any electronic technology. Unlike paper-based sketchbooks, Dream Palette’s acrylic mirror allows the product to be easily reused without waste. Dream Palette can also be a learning experience, allowing children to experience images in ways they have not previously. They are able to freely express their creative minds, with no need for the computer.

Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by Mely