R E S E A R C H = Emotional objets   (   ACCESSORY x.4 /  STATIONERY x.5 /  FURNITURE x.5 /  INTERIOR x.5 /  LIVING x.7 /  EDUCATION x.1 / )
#i3ACS02DML

Diamond-less Diamond
pre-engagement/anniversary ring

Experiment :  ACCESSORY x Imagination
Researcher   :  i³Lab. [ i-cubed-lab ]

Research site :  the propose moment
Subject :  diamond ring
Application   :  alchemy by emotion
Result   :  new value of the propose ring
Created   :2013. Jan

SOCIAL ISSUE/ A diamond ring, symbolizing the happiness and love between couples, has a social dark side. Unlike its beauty and appearance, the diamonds are referred to as ‘'blood diamonds' (also called a conflict diamonds) due to its high value and short supply. Currently in Africa, the continent that produces 2/3 of diamonds supplied to the entire world, the inhumane slavery systems with harsh abuse an... << for more
#i3ACS01DGS

Diamond=Graphite
engagement/anniversary ring

Research site :  the propose moment
Subject :  diamond ring
Application   :  alchemy by emotion
Result   :  new value of the propose ring
Created   :August 2010 /produced in 2012

CONCEPT/ “Diamond is Graphite.” D=G is a modernistic redesign of the diamond ring based on a chemical concept where the diamond [C] is made using the same substance as [Carbon] with an addition of black lead (graphite). These two materials create a whole different value to the world. D=G will not only be a new engagement ring, but it also give new meaning and worth to diamond rings. With D=G jewelries... << for more
#i3WCH01GML

Zero-gravity Watch
time of the universe

with Norbert Rumiano
Research site :  the moment of time
Subject :  wrist watch
Application   :  time of the universe
Result   :  new experiences over time
Created   :Feb 2012

Zero-gravity Watch (Time & Space series) : ver.Moonlight II Zero-gravity Watch is a wrist watch designed with a concept using time and space and a state of zero gravity. Photographs of the full moon taken from Nantes in Western France by the astrophotographer Norbert were used for the dial plate, and the watch hands appear as if they are floating through the moonlight. The luminous dial glows in ... << for more
#00012-1

Memories of Palace
the treasury memos / magnet

Research site :  Living / Office
Subject :  Brooch / Magnet
Application   :  Pieces of palace
Result   :  rainbow palace in urban life
Created   :September 2008

Memories of Rainbow Palace is an accessory for your furniture.With so many old furniture and fixtures lying around your home, Memories of Rainbow Palace will give life to these lifeless objects.With the help of the Memories of Rainbow Palace, you will be able to create and personalize your own dream palace. The age of mass production has filled our environments with standardized forms and an excess of ide... << for more

? /   1
Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by i³ Lab.