R E S E A R C H = Emotional objets   (   ACCESSORY x.4 /  STATIONERY x.5 /  FURNITURE x.5 /  INTERIOR x.5 /  LIVING x.7 /  EDUCATION x.1 / )
#i3WCL02ZRG

Zero-gravity Clock
time of the universe

Experiment :  INTERIOR x Imagination
Researcher   :  i³Lab. [ i-cubed-lab ]
kikkerland
Research site :  the moment of time
Subject :  wall-clock
Application   :  time of the universe
Result   :  new experiences over time
Created   :Feb 2013

Zero-gravity Wall-clock (Time & Space series) Zero-gravity clock is a wall-clock designed with a concept using time and space and a state of zero gravity. The clock hands appear as if they are floating through the zero-gravity.A modern re-interpretation of the traditional clock hands provide users with a surreal experience of suspended time. << for more
#

Myth
Venus & David

Research site :  
Subject :  
Application   :  
Result   :  Tent London
Created   :Aug. 2011

Venus & David lighting << for more
#

Blue Moon Waltz
the steps over moonlight / rug

with Chin wei Loon
Research site :  the moment of walking
Subject :  rug
Application   :  blue moon rhythm
Result   :  new emotions over walking
Created   :September 2010

Blue Moon Waltz is a romantic glow-in-the-dark rug which absorbs light during the day and illuminates at night. Inspired by the footsteps of Neil Amstrong the first person to set foot on the Moon, the ‘Blue Moon Waltz' has modern shoe steps, in the dance steps of the waltz imprinted on the mat. It allows people to interact and enjoy the rug using their own imagination. When you follow the steps on the rug, ... << for more
#i3WCL01GRM

Clair de Lune
the speed of moonlight / wall-clock

with Norbert Rumiano
Research site :  the moments of time
Subject :  wall clock
Application   :  speed of moonlight
Result   :  time by Moon light

Clair de Lune(Moonlight) is a glow-in-the-dark clock based on an emotional design using the Moon as a symbol of imagination. It includes 65 individual frames of the lunar mosaic images taken from Nantes in West France by astronomy photographer Norbert.In the dark Clair de Lune gives you a dream-like experience by illuminating with the magical glow. Sales Information: www.kikkerland.com Design: i³ Lab. ... << for more
#i3STK01PKS/M/L

Moonlight sticker
the moonlight fantasy / wall-sticker

with Norbert Rumiano
Research site :  Wall
Subject :  Wall-sticker
Application   :  Moonlight
Result   :  

Artemis is the world largest Moonlight wall-sticker which glows-in-the-dark like the real Full Moon. With the Artemis, you are able to have the moonlight in your room as you have always dreamed of having as a young child. It uses a real photograph of the full moon, taken from Nantes in West France. As it gets dark, the Artemis illuminates a soft, dim light for you to enjoy. << for more

? /   1
Copyright 1999-2018 Zeroboard / skin by i³ Lab.